- 1 Berries and Berry Bushes
- 2 Cotton and Cotton Plants
- 3 Mushrooms
- 4 Hives
- 5 Bonsai Trees
Berries and Berry Bushes
The berry bush is a naturally generated structure in Hybrid Animals.
Berries are the items that are received from bushes.
The bush is made of a pile of leaves, with three colored hexagons at the top that serve as the berries. The leaves have different colors that vary for every kind of Berry they contain.
When the bush is clicked without the use of a shovel, these hexagons disappear, and enter the inventory as a Berry, until the bush has been off screen for long enough to refresh.
If clicked with a shovel, the bush itself will enter the player's inventory, and will not respawn even after a certain amount of time off screen.
Kinds of Bushes
Each bush has a differently-colored variant of leaves depending on the berries atop them.
- Blue colored hexagons on top of green leaves are plain Berries
- Magenta colored hexagons on top of white leaves are Moon Berries
- Yellow colored hexagons on top of dark green leaves are Gold Berries
- Pink-ish colored hexagons on top of pinkish-green leaves are Salmon Berries
|MoonBerry Bush||Uncommon||Snowed-Over regions|
|GoldBerry Bush||Rare||Evergreen Forests and Swamps|
|SalmonBerry Bush||Very Uncommon||Evergreen Forests and Swamps|
- The classic Berries are used in making Berry Jam - Restores a bit of your health.
- MoonBerries can be used to craft Moon Jam - Improves your vision!
- GoldBerries are used with Honeycombs as ingredients for Super Jam - Restores all of your health!
- SalmonBerries are used to make red paint-paints your house red!
- Because the bush can be placed anywhere, they can be placed next to each other to create a berry farm or a berry park and a berry garden
- Ever since the update, (number needed), SalmonBerries and their bushes were added to the game. This included a use for Uranium Bars and the Egg Fuser.
- If the user walks in-between two bushes with the speed helm on, they will fall through the floor
Cotton and Cotton Plants
Cotton plants are naturally generated structures added in Version 200265 of Hybrid Animals.
Cotton is the item acquired from the plant.
The cotton plant has a rather simple structure, having only a thin, dark stem with five white puffy spheres at the top that seem to be the cotton. This plant also has no leaves suprisingly.
Fun fact: there is also no other variant of cotton plants.
Similar to berry bushes, if the plant is clicked without the use of a shovel, these puffy spheres will disappear, and will enter the inventory as cotton. If the plant has been off-screen long enough, it will refresh its cotton.
Of course, if clicked with a shovel, the plant itself will enter the player's inventory, and will not respawn even after a certain amount of time off screen.
|Cotton Plant||Uncommon||All Terrains except Water and Sandy Beach|
- Cotton Plants are used in creating rugs, beds and functional decoration items.
- Cotton Plants are also used to make tents
- Cotton Plants give cotton which are used in many hats.
Mushrooms are edible items that have different variations and sizes.
Well they look like, mushrooms. Having a stem and a cap, with each cap having different colors depending on the variation. There is a small and large variant of the mushrooms.
They can be obtained by a shovel and thus getting a Dug-up Mushroom item which can be placed again to respawn. Larger Variants, which are exclusive in Caves, are capable of giving 3 mushrooms at a time instead of one mushroom.
|Brown Mushroom||Slightly Uncommon||Swamps and forests|
|Red Mushroom||Very Uncommon||forest|
|Purple Mushroom||Rare||Swamp marsh|
They are used for food, and other crafting recipes. Purple Mushrooms gives a poison effect to you when it is eaten.
Purple Mushrooms have a 5% chance to instantly kill the player that ate them, if the player has an Dark Sword or Ancient Scythe equipped. Altough not confirmed, it's strongly believed that this is a bug.
Hives are naturally generating spawners with some angry animals guarding them. Beehives are guarded by wasps while Spider hives are guarded by well, spiders.
A rare spawn of 3 wasp hives right next to eachother 
Once you obtain them with a shovel, the angry animals will no longer respawn. Beehives give honeycomb while Spider hives give silk.
Honeycombs are used in food and potions,such as super jam,rushers,and more! while silk is used for hats, rugs and other stuff from looms.
Spider hives used to give Egg Sacks instead of Silk.
|Bonsai Tree||uncommmon||Gold or titanium chests, or bought from Filbert.|
|Pink Bonsai Tree||rare||Gold or titanium chests|
|Golden Bonsai Tree||rare||From Game Guy at impossible or from chests.|