== Introduction == Land Claims are items used in online play to secure your land.
Looks and Effects
Land Claims seem to be built with 4 sticks in a triangular formation with a flame and a magic-based circle of respective color.
When placed, a large Force Push-like sphere emerges from the middle of the Land Claim and quickly expands, claiming the land to who placed it. This sphere's color corresponds to that of the Land Claim's flame.
Flame and Symbol Colors
|Land Claim Variant||Distinctive Color|
|10-day Land Claim||Blue|
|30-day Land Claim||Lime|
|Admin Land Claim||Orange|
|Old Land Claim||None (circle is dim gray)|
The Land Claim can prevent unauthorized players from removing, placing or editing the terrain near the Land Claim, although interactive Buildables/Houses can still be used.
How to Use
When tapped, a menu will be prompted. This menu displays the Land Claim's area of effect (AOE) in meters (m), the list of players authorized to build within the AOE, and the remaining lifetime of the Land Claim. The only that thing that can currently be edited is the list of players allowed to edit the area. If you happen to own a particular land claim and would like to give build permissions to another player, simply tap on any empty slot within the "authorized players" list and type in their Multiplayer username. Tapping the OKAY button will add this player to the list and they will have permission to build within the Land Claim's AOE.
There are currently three tiers of Land Claim: each tier having a longer lifetime than the previous. Only two are currently obtainable by the average player, with the third being exclusive to server admins for obvious reasons.
- 10-day Land Claim - This variant is the easiest to obtain and is deemed the most F2P-friendly Land Claim in the game. As the name suggests, this Land Claim has a lifetime of 10 days.
- This variant can be crafted by combining 3 Sticks and 3 Metal bars in a Crafting Bench.
- 30-day Land Claim - This variant of Land Claim requires a bit more effort to obtain, but it comes with a longer lifetime. One condition is that you're unable to craft or place it without the 30-day Land Claim pack from the Mutant Market. As the name suggests, this Land Claim has a lifetime of 30 days.
- This variant can be crafted by first purchasing the required recipe from the Mutant Market, then combining 3 Sticks and 3 Uranium bars in a Crafting Bench.
- Admin Land Claim - This variant is unobtainable by the average player, and for good reason: this Land Claim has an indefinite lifetime, as it is intended to be used around important areas within a Multiplayer server. The only way to obtain this item is by either being a Multiplayer-wide server admin (role appointed by the developer of HA) or by hosting a server of your own, by which you are granted admin privileges by default (not global, so you can't just host a server and expect to be an admin on the official servers).
- This variant is obtained by being tagged as a server admin and typing the command mod land claim in the chat box. This command generates a single Admin Land Claim and places it in your inventory.
- Old Land Claim - This poor Land Claim is the product of one of two events: either the player has attempted to move a Land Claim with Building Tools (which is not allowed, hence the sudden extinguishing of the Land Claim's flame) or the Land Claim has simply run out of lifetime.
WARNING: DO NOT PLACE ADMIN ITEMS, SUCH AS THE ADMIN LAND CLAIM, IF YOU ARE NOT TAGGED AS A SERVER ADMIN.
WARNING: SERVER ADMINS HAVE THE ABILITY TO IGNORE YOUR LAND CLAIMS IF DEEMED A NECESSARY ACTION.
- Free to Play, no gems or real money necessary to get